Mormon Transitions is dedicated to supporting Mormons who are either leaving the LDS Church, or moving towards a more liberal/progressive form of Mormonism.
Our primary goals are as follows:
- Help to prevent or minimize the depression, anxiety, and general distress that often accompanies an LDS faith crisis.
- Promote individual healing and growth after Mormonism (or after LDS orthodoxy).
- Prevent unnecessary divorce and family distress due to LDS faith crises.
- Support post-Mormons and progressive Mormons in creating happy/healthy family relationships, and in raising happy/healthy children in a post-LDS paradigm.
- Help struggling Mormons to find and/or create face-to-face communities of support.
In the coming months/years we hope to create content, programs, and community support for transitioning Mormons. This might include new podcast content, books, guides, retreats, workshops, support communities, and services — basically whatever you need to support your Mormon transition.
We look forward to serving you!