- Healing and growth during and after a Mormon transition
- Communicating with believing loved ones
- Positive mental health
- Healthy marriage or single life
- Better sex/healthier sexuality
- Secular spirituality
- Raising healthy children after a Mormon transition
Schedule: Event will begin at 6pm on Friday, July 15th and will end at 6pm on Sunday, July 17th.
Lodging: Lodging is not included in this event, although discounted resort lodging will likely be available.
Scholarships/Discounts: A limited number of scholarships/discounts to attend this retreat will be provided once a base number of registrants have registered. If you are interested in receiving a scholarship to attend this event, please email email@example.com and briefly explain: 1) what you hope to gain from attending this retreat, and 2) whatever you are comfortable sharing about your need for a scholarship. If you are interested in contributing/donating a tax deductible scholarship to help fund another individual or couple attend this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Info: Space is limited. We expect this event to sell out soon.
- Part 1 of registration: Select the appropriate option below and pay via Paypal.
- Part 2 of registration: Please complete this form after you pay via Paypal.
Please send all questions to: email@example.com.
Register for Retreat
Donate to fund a scholarship (tax-deductible)