In this episode, recorded March 7, 2017, we discuss death, loss, and grief. Co-hosts are John and Margi Dehlin.
- Looking for an immersive experience and support in your Mormon transition? It’s not too late to register for our Salt Lake City Retreat March 10-12.
- Go HERE to find more events near you! Don’t see an event in your area? Email us at email@example.com.
- We are always looking for panelists, especially attending members, or any members on the believing spectrum. If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey, where can I find that?
- John introduces our topic ‘3:55’
- Cant wait to get started. John takes our first viewer comments. ’11:48′
- John and Margi introduce the Kubler-Ross Model. ’16:21′
- Denial ’20:10′
- Anger ’25:25′
- Aimee on grief. ’30:25′
- A viewer with practical advice. Margie talks about re-framing the pain. ’35:00′
- Aimee on balancing joy and sorrow. ’37:22′
- The only way out is through. ’44:20′
- John on his anger. ’50:34′
- Aimee on Mad Glad Sad Scared. ’53:00′
- Bargaining ’57:52′
- Stories are powerful. ‘1:08:09’
- Depression ‘1:15:10’
- Margi on simplification ‘1:26:00’
- Acceptance ‘1:28:29’
- The cure for Grief. ‘1:33:57’
- Closing thoughts from our panelists and hosts ‘1:44:21’
More Resources for YOU.
Don’t forget to become a monthly donor! All of your donations are completely tax deductible and go toward creating resources for listeners like you.
Today’s Podcast was brought to you by the Open Stories Foundation. Podcast Intro Music Provided by: Hive Riot
Podcast: Play in new window | Download