In part 2 of this series, sex therapists Natasha Helfer Parker and Kristin Marie Bennion discuss healthy sexuality in a Mormon Transition. Some of the topics include reclaiming meaning, self-compassion, shame, pornography “addiction,” and what to do when partners have different interest levels in sex.
- We have retreats coming up! March 10th-12th in Salt Lake City, May 4th-5th in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Go HERE for registration and to take a look for some events near you.
- Calling all Believing Members! We would love to have LDS panelists. If you are interested in being a panelist, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 7th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT – NEW one day Healthy Relationship/Sexuality workshop with Natasha Helfer Parker. Registration and details coming soon!
Hey, where can I find that?
- Natasha’s websites, Symmetrysols.com & Natashaparker.org
- Kristin Marie’s website, Intimateconnectionscounseling.com
Don’t forget to become a monthly donor! All of your donations are completely tax deductible and go toward creating resources for listeners like you.