We are so excited to announce that Natasha Helfer Parker will be leading a Mormon Mental Health Workshop in Houston, Texas from Friday, September 30 to Saturday, October 1, 2016!
Natasha will be tailoring the workshop to the registrants needs and will cover topics such as:
- Navigating a faith crisis (finding new meaning, morality, community, purpose),
- Raising children after a faith transition,
- Improving mental health during or after a faith transition,
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage,
- Healthy sexuality,
- And healthy relationships.
WHO: Progressive Mormons, Transitioning Mormons, Post-Mormons
WHERE: Houston, TX
HOW TO REGISTER: Fill out this registration form. In order to have a successful event, we will need at least 20 attendees registered before we can secure the date. Once we get 20 people registered we will email you with a Paypal link for payment. Cost per person is $125.Partial scholarships may be available. For more information email Amy at email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.