- 8/25-8/26 – Las Vegas, Nevada. To register for Las Vegas click here.
Looking forward to making Los Angeles, Boise, Atlanta, and others locations (Northeast, Midwest, Southeast) happen soon as well. Email email@example.com if you want to host a workshop in your city.
About the Workshop:
- Theme: Healing and Growth in a Mormon Transition
- Description: An experiential workshop integrating scientifically validated principles from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Secular Buddhism. Subject matter will have direct applicability to:
- Improving relationships with loved ones (spouse, partner, parents, siblings, close friends).
- Raising healthy children.
- Communicating more effectively with religiously orthodox family and friends.
- Revitalizing a sense of “spirituality” in your life (secular or otherwise).
- Improving personal mental health, with an emphasis on anxiety and depression.
- Thursday Night – 6pm to 10pm: Introductions. Mixer/social.
- Friday – 9am to 6pm: – All day, experiential workshop. Lunch provided.
- Cost: $125/person. Includes lunch on the main workshop day.
Attendance will be capped, so register now if you want to guarantee a spot!