In this episode of Mormon Stories, Margi and John share and discuss their ideas in creating a family culture. Margi uses the metaphor of a “tower” with 5 building blocks to show their cumulative effect.
These building blocks are:
- Values — the foundational layer
- Embodiment — the living of those values
- Ritual — the framework that integrates those values into your schedule
- Tradition — opportunities to celebrate that cement values
- Home Environment — the space and “vibe” that reflects values
We want to hear your ideas — do you have experience using any of these building blocks in creating a family culture? Leave a comment below!